- Must have a Valid Texas Drivers License DL, TX ID, Valid Passport, Expired within 12 months at time of application is OK too.
Official DMV print out will suffice for an appliant who barely switched over their DL or ID to Texas, is acceptable.
- Must have a Social Security Card and or know your Social or Tax I.D. number
(ITN#); we can use a clear copy or print out of your card as well or anything official stating social or tax I.D #. on it. Passport applicants from out of country can still finance with us, despite not having a social secuirty or ITIN number.
- Must have (POI) proof of income
- recent have check stubs within 30 days; and or bank statements showing deposits within 30 days; SSI/Disability award letter; copies of checks paid
to you in your name applicable to contractors must be accompanied with reciepts showing where they have been cashed; child support award letters (unemployment can be used as a source of income as long as you have returned to the same job you
filed unemployment off of. Yes we can combine incomes within the household, however co buyer must be a spouse, gf/bf, same sex marriage spouse, mom or dad.
- minimum income accepted should exceed $1,600 month after taxes come out and
or 10hr FT
- Must have (POR) proof of residence
- recent bills; utility bills and or mail showing your name and current address, copy of lease will suffice as well,
all post marked mail or bills sent to you within the past 30 days at time of application, exceptions are case by case basis. Solid POR is needed on applicants with Out of state identification.
have 7 references
- individuals who are used as references must not reside within the same household as applicant
- references must have valid contact phone numbers and current physical address and or city and state, NO
P.O. boxes can not be used as aan ddress for references
- Must have Down Payment at time of Purchase
- we accept debit card and cash (NO personal checks and temporary
checks accepted) certified funds only
- deferrals are a case by case basis based off Applicants Income and Manager discretion
- Must Have Full Coverage Insurance before Driving off the Lot OR In House Insurance can be applied to
ANY vehicles allowing (CPI).
- policy must be "full coverage" NOT "liabilty" in order to NOT pay for the CPI policy
- no excluded drivers on policy
- minimum of a $500 deductible, $250 is more than acceptable
Page must be sent over from Insurance Company before taking delivery of vehicle, if not acquiring the CPI from us
- Must Live within 60 miles of Dallas / Ft.Worth Metroplex
- Must have a minimum of 1 month consistent and steady residence within the DFW metroplex with solid proof of residence you live in the area, ie. lease/utility bill in your name, No going back and forth AT ALL!
Any questions or concerns or if you feel your situtation is unique just call or text
Director/Owner - Fy Moreno 214-929-9027
EACH DEAL IS UNIQUE IN ITS ON WAY WITH IN HOUSE FINANCING