Everyone is cautious when applying for a vehicle after they've had a few repos, or fresh repo at that, previous bankruptcy, divorce, loss of job, medical bills hitting the credit bureau, it's understandable.
This is why we are here, to help you
through the car buying process with peace of mind before coming out. Hopefully this will help clear up any an all questions or concerns you may have when trying to finance a vehicle within the "Buy Here Pay Here" industry. Here are just a few examples:
*** 3500+ Down Payment waives any an all income verification ***
I work for a Staffing / Temp Agency, can I stil finance a vehicle with you guys?
- Yes, but you must be there to
recieve your first FULL pay check stub, unless your down payment is $3500 or more down, then will waive this stipulation from approval
I don't live in Texas or DFW area, can I still finance with your dealership?
I just Started my job, can I apply for financing?
- Yes, but you must be there to recieve your first
FULL pay check stub, unless your down payment is $3500 or more down, then will waive this stipulation from approval
I get Paid Cash, can I still Apply with you all
- Yes, if you have bank statements showing consistent cash deposits reflecting the money you say you make
or deposited, or proof of where you deposit the money in general, cash apps, paypal, venmo etc. Job letters are no longer accepted, however money talks, unless your down payment is $3500 or more down, then will waive this stipulation from approval
My spouse or co-applicant works in another city or state, can I use his information to obtain financing
being he/she will be paying for the vehicle?
- No, both of the applicants must work and live in the DFW Metroplex, with solid proof of residence such as a lease agreement or bills or mail
in general proving their residence within the past 30 days, especially if the applicant has a Out of State DL, we definitely want to see solid proof of residence.
- Yes, if applicant is here at time of
Can I finance a vehicle with SSI / SSD income only?
- Yes, as long as the income is above $1700 a month verified by an award letter and bank statements or a debit card in which the money is deposited on any vehicle. However, we can combine a spouses or co applicants
income, part time job income or job letter based on certain job industries, unless your down payment is $3500 or more down, then will waive this stipulation from approval
I wonder if I come in with "FAKE" pay check stubs, can I finance a vehicle with them?
- No, your not
the first to try it nor would you be the last one, this isn't our first rodeo with this type of scenario. The "Under Writting Department" will call to verify you actually work at the company you supposedly work for via a "Land Line" versus a Cell Phone you
might put down, to be called and verified. They will even go as far as requesting bank statements showing deposits matching the check amounts you bring in, if they want to ensure stable work/job history with the company. Although, money down talks, however
we will waive income verification on TIER 1 vehicles on NON luxury units
don't think I make enough money to finance a car, what is the minimum Income guidelines for a bare minimum approval?
- $1700 a month is a bare minimum starting point for monthly income to
finance a vehicle, unless your down payment is $3500 or more down, then will waive this stipulation from approval
I don't have a Texas Drivers License, can I still finance a vehicle?
- Yes, as long as you have a TX ID Card or Out of State DL/ID or (expired within 12 months,
this is still acceptable for us to finance you. Valid passport is acceptable as well.
don't live in the DFW Metroplex, can I still finance a vehicle with yall?
- Yes, You Must live and work within a 90 mile radius of the DFW metroplex and or DFW area
I get paid Bi-Weekly, but want to do Monthly payments only or preferably, is this possible?
- No, all vehicles will be setup on how your frequency at your job pays ypu, meaning payments are setup according to your pay schedule ie semi-monthly, bi-weekly and or monthly if you are paid in sucg frequency. The
only way to overcome this, is by paying an extra payment when your bi-weekly car note is due, therefore setting your payments up every 4 weeks versus every 2 weeks, creating a little nest egg for your payment schedule.
I have an "Open Auto Loan" in my name that is current/behind on payments, can you guys finance me another?
- Yes, we deal with Open Auto loans on a daily basis, so this is not a deal breaker with us nor will it stop us from selling/financing you another one
Do I have to get Full Coverage Insurance before I roll off the Lot?
No on vehicles, come
with CPI policies offered, which is also know as "In House Insurance" for those who cannot afford Full Coverage upfront after dropping their down payment money. This is a Collateral Insurance Policy which covers the vehicle itself and does not subsitute the
fact you will need Liability on top of this poilcy to be street legal with Law Enforcement. These policies range from $75 to $150 extra on top of your down payment to acquire a policy like this, an then you can drive off the lot without worrying about a Full
Denied at another lot cause the Vehicle I am wanting or looking
at requires a minimum of "X" amount upfront, can I do half now and the other half in a few days, weeks or next pay period?
- No, the minimum down payment is set in place per Owner/Management, however
we can defer up to $600 but no more on select units, unless you are solid on stability, then the exception to the rule can be over rode. Lay Away plans available on select units, good for 30 days or within the same business month, the applicant has been
If I am approved with your dealership, can you go out and find the vehicle I
want or can you get it from another dealer?
- No, we can only pull inventory from our chain of dealerships only within same approval level, nor can we go get a specific car, truck or suv from the
Can I use my tax paperwork from last year or even this year as proof
of income to finance a vehicle?
- No, we need current check stubs and or bank statements within the past 30 days reflecting consistent money being deposited/cashed, unless your down payment
is $3500 or more down, then will waive this stipulation from approval
Can I trade
my vehicle back in to upgrade?
- Yes, but that can only take place as early as 18 - 24 months into your contract with us, in addition to good and current standing on your payments.
I don't make enough by myself to finance a vehicle, can I use my mom, dad, brother, sister or family member as a Co-Applicant
to go on the loan with me?
- Yes, as long as they live in the same household as you, with matching mail/bills in their name to accompany your proof of residence, they can co buy for you. Co buyer
can only be a spouse/significant other, mom or dad. They too, must live an work within the DFW metroplex
I have a larger down payment than requested or advertised on a particular vehicle and I don't live in the area, will yall still finance me?
- No, regardless of your down payment, you must
live within a 90 mile radius of the DFW Metroplex.
I have a "Out of State Identification
Card," can I still apply?